Rehabilitation Image


Affordable Housing…
From Start to Finish We Do the Job Right

Affordable Housing is a broad term used to describe decent, safe housing which is affordable for individuals who, generally, earn less than 80% of the Area Median Income (AMI).

If you need rehabilitation on your existing home or want to reduce your home’s energy use, Northeast Oklahoma CAA is here to help.

Do You Qualify For Housing Assistance?

Step 1. Determine Eligibility
Income guidelines determined by each county, family size, and program.
Step 2. Required Documents
Rehabilitation Weatherization
  • Completed and signed application (call for application)
  • Copy of deed (deed must be in applicant’s name and be their primary residence)
  • Proof of income for all family members
  • Completed application
  • Proof of family income (Current pay stubs or award letters from social security)
  • Renters require signed landlord program rental agreement
Step 3. Locations and Contact Information
Northeast Oklahoma Community Action Agency
856 E. Melton, Suite C
Jay, OK 74346
Call 918-253-4683 ext. 139

NEOCAA services help individuals and communities overcome life obstacles. The agency is affiliated with the following:

(Persons with a hearing or speech disability can dial 711 for Telecommunications Relay Services.)